Property types: Villa Offer type: Sale
City: Dubai Community: Arabian Ranches 2
Agent: Prince Anand Agent Phone: 0508969523
Price: 4598888 / Rooms: 4
Fantastic offer in town u2013 Brand new ready independent villa with 7 years payment plan
Book with only 10 % and move in and remaining 90 % in next 7 years in interest free installments.
Prices and sizes:
5 bedrooms with maid u2013 Built up – 3970 sqft- 4,598,888
6 bedrooms with maid u2013 built up- 6006 sqft u2013 7,012,888
7 bedrooms with maid u2013built up- 6006 sqft- 8,429,888
Launched in 2014, Samara is part of the expansion of Arabian Ranches, Emaaru2019s desert-themed residential community in the heart of new Dubai.
Home to Spanish coastal-influenced villas, Samara is a lush oasis reflecting the beauty and tranquillity of the desert dunes. Owners can choose from a selection of 177 three, four and five-bedroom homes, each with private plots for gardens and outdoor decks.
Low-pitched terracotta tiled roofs define the neighbourhood skyline, accented with elegant overhanging eaves and delicate wrought iron trimmings. Impeccably styled, the interior design is a unique interpretation of a sophisticated modern Spanish palette.
Arabian Ranches include community swimming pools, childrenu2019s play area, sheltered BBQ pits, walking and cycling paths, community park, hard surface sports courts including basketball and tennis courts.
Villa available on different locations with best prices
Call /whatsapp for booking : Prince on +971 508969523/ 044326869 or visit www.victoryhomesre.com for further details
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Fully fitted kitchen
-On low floor
-Shared swimming pool
-24 hours Maintenance
-Children’s play area